Local Holiday Packages Cape Town
Ever-changing scenery, world-class and sun-soaked coastlines, captivating history, vibrant cultures, and adventure! Explore all of this and more with our Small Group Day Tours – offered in 7 cities, across South Africa.
What’s on the itinerary, for the best day tours in South Africa?Our carefully curated tours allow you to choose experiences that interest you most. From learning more about our cultural and natural heritage, to ticking off adventure items on your bucket list, there’s something for every traveller. These are just some of the possibilities:
- Walk alongside locals on the energetic streets of Soweto (half day tours). The South Western Township is well known for its historical uprising that helped bring international attention to the Apartheid era. Today it is home to over 40% of Johannesburg’s population, comprising of varying income levels and ethnicities, and considered a must-see for culturally minded travellers. It is also considered the birthplace of Kwaito, offering exceptional street art and an energetic ambience to match.
- Stand in awe, as you look out over the south-western-most tip of the African continent, at the majestic Cape Point. The natural landscape is serene in itself - but its nautical history is equally as enthralling.While you’re there, you can enjoy attractions like the Flying Dutchman funicular, the Two Oceans restaurant and a world-class view of the edge of Africa.
- Take a Robben Island tour, and stand in the exact place where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 of his 27 years. This island, approximately 20 minutes from Cape Town’s city center, is the perfect way to take in the majesty of Table Bay, while also gaining insight into the complexity of our country’s history.
- Embark on an unforgettable Cape Town day safari, and get a chance to be up close and personal with the “Big 5” - lions, elephants, buffalos, leopards and rhinos. You can play an important role in supporting conservation, while enjoying a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Ride the cableway to the top of Table Mountain, officially recognised as one of the world’s 7 natural wonders, and take in the cityscape from nature’s perfect panoramic viewpoint. Plus, get a glimpse of the occasional African dassie, while enjoying a cup of coffee at the summit of South Africa’s most beloved table top.
- Take in the city, with the convenience of experienced local guides, who will elevate your experience with their vast knowledge of local treasures and customs.
Comfortable and convenientAll group day tours facilitate collections from city-based hotels, and accommodate a maximum of 16 passengers in luxury, air-conditioned vehicles, escorted by our accredited and experienced chauffeurs and guides. Why wait? Choose your tour and book your place today or Contact ILIOS Travel.
7 Days R 32,400
Local Holiday Packages Cape Town
Discover Your Adventure
1 Days R 4,000
A Sunset Catamaran Experience
Boat Cruise, Cape Town
10 Hours R 3,067
Eye to eye with a Great White Shark
Shark Cage Diving
9 Hours R 2,657
A Marine Big 5 Adventure
Boat Based Whale Watching
10 Hours R 1,501
Cape Culture and History
Robben Island and City Tour
10 Hours R 1,274
Cape Point and Cape Peninsula Day Tour
Cape Point and Peninsula